Saturday, August 8, 2009
Long Time No See
Okay, it has been almost a year since I last posted. Sorry. Since I last posted we have been very busy. Lots has happened and much of it is good. Biggest things in since my last post: In October we bought 5 acres in NE OKC and hope to build on it someday. October was also my 2nd half marathon and it was a wonderful trip to Portland, OR. The holidays were wonderful and full of family and friends. Mackenzie turned 2 in January of this year and is growing into a wonderful and funny little girl. (She is also now potty trained and we are all very glad about this!) April brought Samantha's 5th birthday and a surprise trip to Disney World for Samantha, GG, and Mom. We had a blast! We found out we were pregnant while on the trip. Then the week of my birthday we found out that we weren't really pregnant and I ended up having a d&c. We are looking forward to school now, and have been working on our land to clear trees for the past month. When I get the chance I will put some pictures on here. Hope all is well where ever you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Welcome back! I've been checking in weekly to see if you were back to blogging.
Congratulations on the 1/2 marathon. Now that I am trying to become a runner I have unsurmountable respect for those who run faster and farther than I can.
Post a Comment