Samantha has been studying the farm. They have studied the animals and made butter in her class. Her first field trip was to the 4H Farm in Yukon. Farmer Tom showed the kids insects (hissing cockroaches) while Mommy was busy dropping off Mackenzie at mother's day out. Oh, man I missed it. I arrived in time to help Samantha make ice cream in a plastic
Samantha got to see some goats and pet them and touch their horns. Then we went outside and fed the chickens and ducks. Next were the rabbits and the kids got to pick leaves to feed them. We had so much fun



2 comments:
I was so excited to click over and see an update!! I'm glad the two of you had a great field trip. Samantha looks like she had a great time!!
I hope you are all doing well!!
those are cute pictures. i hope she had fun at the pumpkin patch today...it was perfect outside for it!
Post a Comment