Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bathroom Update

Okay, I am finally posting some pictures of the bathroom.  It is actually painted now, and I'll post those pictures in a couple of days.  I didn't like the way the first color came out- way too yellow.  So I am repainting it with a lighter color.  The last step is some finish molding and stuff around the mirror area.  That is going to wait a little while because we are ordering it.  But once the paint is dry we can finally move back into our bathroom! YEAH!  



2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so happy you have your bathroom nearly finished!! Once we get the siding done, we should have a remodel party!! The bathroom looks nice and the tile work looks great!! Isn't it great to be able to do these things yourself and save $$$

Julie said...

I missed you guys Sunday!! :(