Monday, July 7, 2008

Progress Made

We actually made some progress on the bathroom this weekend. It is about an hour's work from being able to prime the walls. Yeah! Really hoping to get that hour in tonight. Then tomorrow I can prime the walls. And who knows maybe by this weekend we can actually shower in there! I'll post pics once it is painted. We still have to order some finish trim stuff, and I'll post final pictures when that is here and installed. Yeah!

Progress in the girls world- because honestly they don't care about our bathroom that much.

Mackenzie- Her little personality is blossoming so much the past few weeks. She has cut one of her molars (PTL it wasn't too painful), and she has figured out her own little laugh. It is very cute. She loves being outside (which the mosquitos also like) and enjoys playing with big sis. Her attention span has grown this past week because now she can sit and play blocks for about 15 min. uninterrupted. Great for mom!

Samantha- Wow, she can swim like a fish. She just jumps in and goes. Each week she is improving on her form. Last weekend she was swimming and jumping in. She started naming her jumps- "holding the baby", "twirly twister", and "super cheese ball" were the ones she liked the most. Cracks us up with the things she is doing. She is also reading better each day. I thought she was just memorizing stories until one day she climbed in my lap and read my book to me. I can tell she is going to keep me on my toes.

All in all the 4th of July weekend went well. We were busy here and there, but had a good time.

1 comment:

Julie said...

WOW!!! I can't wait to see the finished bathroom. I'm glad you are making progress.

I hope you had a wonderful Happy 29th Birthday!!!

How neat you are entering a 1/2 marathon way far away. That should make for a really neat trip!!