
Hello all!
Okay, so I am going to get this started and try to update it once a week. I'll try to get some back story on the family and some pics on here and then just keep up as I can. That way all of our friends and family can check on the goings on in the Sears household.
Blessings to you all,
Vicki
Okay, so I am going to get this started and try to update it once a week. I'll try to get some back story on the family and some pics on here and then just keep up as I can. That way all of our friends and family can check on the goings on in the Sears household.
Blessings to you all,
Vicki
PS: This is a very old picture of Samantha from Virginia a couple of years ago, but thought it is great!



2 comments:
I'm so glad you are doing this!!! It will be tons of fun and I bet you meet new people from this!!!
See you tonight at Toni's!!!!
I love it!!! I love my blog and really enjoy keeping it up. Thanks for the invite. I have added you to my blog!
Post a Comment